Camp Cornerstone Staff Positions
Day Camp Leader
This year we are hoping to hire 7 full time positions*
*Number of positions & number of weeks is dependent on Funding Approval
* Positions funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Grant are only available to applicants who are currently in full time Secondary or Post Secondary Education.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping prepare and lead a program area
- Leading a Family Group
- Attending training events during the first week
Date and Times:
- July 3 - August 24
- Saturday and Sunday's off
- You will be required to work on August 6 (which is a Stat Holiday)
- Staff meetings will be held at 8:15am each morning. Camp ends at 4:00pm each day and there will be some clean up required afterwards so expect to be done by 4:30pm
- The position pays minimum wage ($14/hour) for 40 hours/week for 8 weeks.
- Time and a half will be paid on Monday, August 6th.